Burke & Wills Ride Postponed to 2022.

Hello all.

Given the uncertain times and so many variables which would effect:

The size of the ride.

The Murray River border with NSW

The vaccination status of the riders

The accommodation and catering limits in each of the towns,

We have postponed this 4 day ride to the equivalent cup day weekend in 2022. If you are interested in coming then the details are the same. > New event listing.


You need to be a Registered User of Vespa Club of Melbourne to add comments!

Join Vespa Club of Melbourne

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –