"We are here to ride and enjoy ourselves"
- Rides: 2009 GTS 300, 2001 PX200, VNB2T 1961
- Born: A town named Nhill - aboriginal Wergaia word meaning "early morning mist rising over water” exactly half way between Melbourne and Adelaide.
- Likes: Travelling, Reading, Live Music, Laughter
- “Sing like no one is listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain
Vice President: Stephen Clarke
- Rides: A GT300 Super HPE
- Born: Melbourne and lives in the eastern suburbs with a weekend bolt hole in Daylesford.
- Likes: Wine, travel, food, reading, craft beer, and the company of friends and family and in no particular order, oh, and really love riding my Vespa.
- "My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me." - Henry Ford
Treasurer: Anthony Elliott
- Rides: 1985 PX125E (also — Large German "Vespas")
- Born: Newcastle, NSW — (A long time ago, in a galaxy far-far away…)
- Dislikes: Fish … (a much shorter list than 'likes')
- "You cannot live on just coffee and swearing… cigarettes are important too!” - (advice to me, from a friend)
Secretary: Greg Pond
- Rides: GTS 300, PX200, 1973 Sprint, 1967 Sprint, VB1T 1958
- Born: Melbourne, Victoria
- Likes: Travel has always been an obsession, and to combine it with Vespa is the magic I search for.
- “Don’t follow leaders. Watch the parkin’ meters!" – Bob Dylan
General Member: Lisa Laidlaw
- Rides: 1997 PX200e, 2006 GTS 250ie
- Born: Lilydale, Victoria
- Likes: Fun, Adventure, Exploring, Skiing, Shooting, Dancing, Nature, Art
- "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain
General Member: Rolf Graunke
- Rides: 1959 VBA - (sometimes with sidecar), 1964 50s, 1957 VB1, 1948 Ape, 1991 PK50, 1957 Maicoletta, 1959 Puch modified to electric. Is that all of them??
- Born: Ferntree Gully, Vic, Australia
- Likes: Beth, My two greyhounds, brewing ginger beer, and seeing what happens if I do this and that to an engine
- "It’s not the destination, it’s the journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
General Member: Tania Rann
- Rides: LX125 - Bella ❤️ Rosa and PV150 Prima 🖤 Diva
- Born: Melbourne, Victoria (2nd generation Italian – on both sides)
- Likes: Fostering cats for RSPCA, dabbling in interior design, taking cute pics of my furkids for their IG pages - #sabrinatheschnoodle and #graceandfrankiefurreal (shameless plug!) and riding EVERYWHERE 🛵💨
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” - Maya Angelou
General Member: Philip Lees
- Rides: 1994 PX200e, 2004 GT200
- Born: Oldham, Lancashire
- Likes: History - economic and social. Architecture - ancient and modern. Music - esp 1960’s and 1970’s and making mixtapes. Bandrooms and beer. Finding and restoring stuff like Sunbeam Toastermatics. Riding my Vespas daily and going on trips.
- "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make’. - Lennon & McCartney.
General Member: Beth Massey
- Rides: What day is it? We have quite a collection, so what I ride depends upon how far and how fast I need to go. You're most likely to see me on my pink 1963 VBB, my blue 1969 Rally 180, or my silver 2007 PX. But I've also been known to show up on a VB1, VNA, VBA, Ape...
- Born: I was born in the USA (the cold part), but Melbourne is home.
- Likes: Besides riding a Vespa, you're also likely to find me building LEGO, or doing DIY, or refereeing roller derby.
- "Life is an adventure, but it's also what you make of it!"
Classic Rider Organiser: David Atkinson
- Rides: 1964 Super 150, 1980 P200E
- Born: "Either Melbourne or the Piaggio factory. I'm not sure."
- Likes: Animation, architecture and photography. There is also a rumour going around, totally unsupported by evidence, that I like bridges.
- "Take a coat dear, it will get cold later." - My mum
Mornington Peninsula District: Allan Snashall
- Rides: 2006 GT200. 1996 PX200
- Born: Ormond, Victoria, Australia
- Likes: Fried food (trying to change that habit a bit!), Lindy Hop dancing, Swing, Blues, Soul music, Riding my Vespas and Cruiser, camping, travel
“Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there’s love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong" - Ella Fitzgerald
Geelong District: Tufan Chakir
- Rides: 2011 GTV 300ie
- Born: Within the sound of Bow Bells
- Likes: Moet, Watercolours, Sketching
"When I’m an old man I want to regret the things I did, not the things I didn’t do.” - Michael Caine
Bendigo District: Russell Henthorn
- Rides: 1997 PX200, 2007 Honda Postie, 1970 BMW R60/5, 2007 BMW R1200R
- Born: Melbourne
- Likes: Travel and collecting James Bond novels
- “Ride like the wind, bullseye.” – Woody, Toy Story 2
Gippsland District: James Lang
- Rides: 2009 GTS 300, 1973 Super 250
- Born: Traralgon, Victoria
- Likes: Old cars and motorcycles, vintage caravans, anything with an engine and wheels, and making useful things out of other people’s junk.
“If you never did you should. These things are fun, and fun is good.” – Dr. Seuss.